Junior Golf Academy
Long Term Athletic Development Program Curriculum
Welcome to the beginning of a new golf season and a brand new Junior Golf Academy. We will be focusing on long term athletic development of each and every junior. Our program will be open to juniors ranging from 5 to 18 years old. Denise Killeen will run the newly developed program that will start with TPI testing to determine where each junior’s golf skill level and fitness level.
Group Sessions from March 5th – May 18th. The program is a 10-week session.
New Athletes – Kindergarten through 2nd grade | Day of Training: Fridays from 4:00-5:00
Elementary School – 3rd through 5th grade | Day of Training: Wednesday from 4:00-5:00
Middle School – 6th through 8th grade | Day of Training: Wednesday from 5:00-6:30
High School – 9th through 12th grade | Day of Training: Tuesday from 5:00-6:30
Elite Tournament Players – 9th through 12th grade | Day of Training: Fridays from 5:00-7:00
- $50 Registration fee
- 6:1 student to teacher ratio for Elementary- High School Elite sessions
- 4:1 student to teacher ratio for Elite Tournament Players Sessions.
- Each session is divided into 3 months or 10 weeks. Weeks 1 and 10 are the weeks we will be testing the juniors.
- The Elementary – Elite juniors will go on course throughout the session once every 2-3weeks.
- Elementary School juniors will also receive 1 half hour private lesson a month along with their 10- 1 hour group sessions.
- Middle School juniors will also receive 1 one hour private lesson a month along with their 10-1.5 hour group sessions.
- High School- juniors will also receive 1 one hour private lesson a month along with their 10-1.5 hour group sessions
- High School Elite Tournament Player – will also receive 4 one hour private lessons a month along with their 10-2 hour group sessions. Some of these will be spent on course. Coaches will come and watch tournament days. All private sessions will have a technology piece involved.
- Participants will get 4 junior play days in the summer for free.
After testing, juniors will be placed into groups according to age and TPI testing levels. They will then be given a hat with a color that corresponds with their golf level of testing and a wrist band with a color that matches their fitness level of testing.
There is a curriculum for every session within the program that shows what the teachers will be focusing on for any 2 week time frame. You will receive the curriculum for your juniors age group upon registration. Registration for the BridgeMill Junior Golf Academy will start Feb 1. Please email Denise or call the Shop to register your junior.
New Athletes: $250 Golf Members and Non-Golf Members $290 for the Spring Semester
Elementary School: $370 Golf Members, Non-Golf Members $420 for the Spring Semester
Middle School: $545 Golf Members, Non-Golf Members $595 for the Spring Semester
High School Recreation: $545 Golf Members and $595 for Non-Golf Members for the Spring Semester
Elite High School Players: $1280 for the Spring Semester which is from March 5th – July 30th.
June will be 3 privates and July will be coaches watching tournaments.
Pricing without Private lesson package…
New Athletes: stays the same
Elementary School: $300 for golf members and $350 for Non Golf Members- 0 Private lessons.
Middle School: $450 for Golf members and $505 for Non Golf Members- 0 Private lessons
High School Recreation: $450 Golf Members and $505 for Non Golf Members- 0 Private lessons
Summer Golf Camps
Nike Golf Camps
These programs are designed for boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 16 (vary by program). The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
Full day from 9:00-4:00 -$475
Half Day from 9:00-12:00- $275
Ages: 7- 16 year olds
BridgeMill Junior Golf Camp
July 16th-18th | 8:00am – 12:00pm
Limited to the first 12 campers to sign up.
Sign up by emailing Denise
Plenty of time on course and working on range and putting greens.
Cost: Golf Members – $225; Non-Golf Members – $295
4:1 Student to teacher ratio.